Sunday 29 September 2013

There are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days


So I'm not even half way through illustrating this book, and I have a terrible cold (not just normal colds, I get those a lot, but something that actually feels like it's developing into the flu); I think my hamster has it too,  we went to the vet the other day and got him some antibiotics. I submitted a vlog entry about it. I aim to vlog more in the future (assuming I have stuff to vlog about, and not just rant into the camera) My voice is all stuffy in this (been downing my annual pints of Lemsip). Don't worry, I used alcohol rub before handling him (I'm not that daft). 

In other meaningless bloginess, I've been listening to this song over and over again, thanks to a certain episode of House (this flu-cold thing is getting to me, I spent the last 10 minutes of the episode in tears)...

No comments:

Post a Comment